Kuk Sar is a 22,577 ft / 6,882 m mountain peak near Alīābad, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 38th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Kampire Dior, Batura Sar, Spandrinj Sar, Reshitipur Sar, Sumayar Sar, and Dehli Sang-i-Sar. See the Kuk Sar map, 3D fly around, and the Kuk Sar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuk Sar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuk Sar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuk Sar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Kampire Dior 23,189 ft / 7,068 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Batura Sar 25,574 ft / 7,795 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Spandrinj Sar 15,579 ft / 4,749 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Reshitipur Sar 17,327 ft / 5,282 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Sumayar Sar 16,736 ft / 5,101 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Dehli Sang-i-Sar 20,134 ft / 6,137 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Recent Summits
- Verdugo Mountain
- San Jacinto Peak
- Vasquez Rocks
- Sandstone Peak
- Balanced Rock
- Mount Disappointment
- Winston Peak
- Echo Mountain