Kuh-e Zarnikh is a 9,759 ft / 2,975 m mountain peak in Kordestān, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Kordestān and the 1475th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e 'Abd ol Qasem, Kuh-e Shisheh Bolagh, hwd lw dagh, Kuh-e Qarah Dash, Kuh-e 'Ali Bolagh, and Kuh-e Baba Gelidar. See the Kuh-e Zarnikh map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Zarnikh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Zarnikh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Zarnikh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Zarnikh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e 'Abd ol Qasem 9,975 ft / 3,041 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kuh-e Shisheh Bolagh 9,931 ft / 3,027 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- hwd lw dagh 9,892 ft / 3,015 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Qarah Dash 8,944 ft / 2,726 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e 'Ali Bolagh 9,053 ft / 2,760 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Baba Gelidar 9,957 ft / 3,035 m 2 mi / 3 km away