Kuh-e Yownjehzar is a 11,476 ft / 3,498 m mountain peak near Tehrān, Tehrān, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 33rd highest mountain in Tehrān and the 334th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Khatun Bargah, Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh, Kuh-e Kasunak, Kuh-e Kafar Rah, Kuh-e Marq-e Sar, and Kuh-e Dar Yuk. See the Kuh-e Yownjehzar map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Yownjehzar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Yownjehzar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Yownjehzar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Yownjehzar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Khatun Bargah 11,322 ft / 3,451 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh 10,354 ft / 3,156 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Kasunak 11,925 ft / 3,635 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Kafar Rah 11,917 ft / 3,632 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Marq-e Sar 10,512 ft / 3,204 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Dar Yuk 10,449 ft / 3,185 m 3 mi / 5 km away