Kuh-e Suluja is a 8,153 ft / 2,485 m mountain peak near Zanjān, Zanjan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 153rd highest mountain in Zanjan and the 4974th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Sanam Yurdi, Kuh-e Guni, Kuh-e Nular, Kuh-e Guyan, Kuh-e Kurowghli, and Kuh-e Di Darreh. See the Kuh-e Suluja map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Suluja photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Suluja SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Suluja summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Suluja pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Sanam Yurdi 8,694 ft / 2,650 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Guni 6,654 ft / 2,028 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Nular 7,690 ft / 2,344 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Guyan 6,812 ft / 2,076 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Kurowghli 7,766 ft / 2,367 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Kuh-e Di Darreh 7,372 ft / 2,247 m 4 mi / 6 km away