Kuh-e Qezel Barreh
Kuh-e Qezel Barreh is a 12,628 ft / 3,849 m mountain peak near Ardabīl, Ardabīl, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 99th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Qezel Gol, Shafi' Guni Dagh, Iqar Daghi, Kuh-e Sabalan, Qarah Qayah, and Qerkh Bolagh Daghi. See the Kuh-e Qezel Barreh map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Qezel Barreh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Qezel Barreh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Qezel Barreh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Qezel Barreh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Kuh-e Qezel Gol 10,006 ft / 3,050 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Shafi' Guni Dagh 9,711 ft / 2,960 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sabalan 15,784 ft / 4,811 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Iqar Daghi 11,381 ft / 3,469 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Qarah Qayah 10,361 ft / 3,158 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Qerkh Bolagh Daghi 12,723 ft / 3,878 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Starr
- Trabuco Peak
- Glendora Mountain
- Mount Sniktau
- Mount Democrat
- Mount Morrison
- Grays Peak
- Thunder Butte