Kuh-e Qezel Barreh
Kuh-e Qezel Barreh is a 12,628 ft / 3,849 m mountain peak in East Azarbaijan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in East Azarbaijan and the 98th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Qezel Gol, Shafi' Guni Dagh, Sabalan, Iqar Daghi, Qarah Qayah, and Qerkh Bolagh Daghi. See the Kuh-e Qezel Barreh map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Qezel Barreh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Qezel Barreh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Qezel Barreh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Qezel Barreh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Qezel Gol 10,006 ft / 3,050 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Shafi' Guni Dagh 9,711 ft / 2,960 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sabalan 15,784 ft / 4,811 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Iqar Daghi 11,381 ft / 3,469 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Qarah Qayah 10,361 ft / 3,158 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Qerkh Bolagh Daghi 12,723 ft / 3,878 m 6 mi / 9 km away