Kuh-e Nular is a 7,690 ft / 2,344 m mountain peak near Zanjān, Zanjan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 100th highest mountain in Zanjan and the 6435th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Kurowghli, Kuh-e Guni, Kuh-e Qater Owzan, Kuh-e Qarakh Qezlar, Kuh-e Di Darreh, and Kuh-e Suluja. See the Kuh-e Nular map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Nular photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Nular SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Nular summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Nular pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Kurowghli 7,766 ft / 2,367 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kuh-e Guni 6,654 ft / 2,028 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kuh-e Qater Owzan 7,503 ft / 2,287 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Qarakh Qezlar 7,927 ft / 2,416 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Di Darreh 7,372 ft / 2,247 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Suluja 8,153 ft / 2,485 m 3 mi / 5 km away