Kuh-e Maleki is a 13,278 ft / 4,047 m mountain peak near Kūh Sefīd, Kermān, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Kermān and the 43rd highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Dandaneh, Kuh-e Masu, Tall-e Gowd-e Guram, Kuh-e Takht, Kuh-e Mian Tall, and Kuh-e Gari Sheh. See the Kuh-e Maleki map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Maleki photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Maleki SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Maleki summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Maleki pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Dandaneh 12,796 ft / 3,900 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kuh-e Masu 10,974 ft / 3,345 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Tall-e Gowd-e Guram 12,498 ft / 3,809 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Takht 12,108 ft / 3,691 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Mian Tall 10,467 ft / 3,190 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Gari Sheh 12,282 ft / 3,744 m 3 mi / 6 km away