Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh
Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh is a 10,354 ft / 3,156 m mountain peak near Damāvand, Tehrān, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 105th highest mountain in Tehrān and the 929th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Yownjehzar, Aseman Kuh, Kuh-e Morgh-e Sar, Kuh-e Kafar Rah, Kuh-e Marq-e Sar, and Kuh-e Khatun Bargah. See the Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Yownjehzar 11,476 ft / 3,498 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Aseman Kuh 11,946 ft / 3,641 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Morgh-e Sar 9,760 ft / 2,975 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Kafar Rah 11,917 ft / 3,632 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Marq-e Sar 10,512 ft / 3,204 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Khatun Bargah 11,322 ft / 3,451 m 3 mi / 5 km away