Kuh-e Ma'dan is a 13,182 ft / 4,018 m mountain peak near Kūh Sefīd, Kermān, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 55th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Takht-e Shahzadeh, Kuh-e Shah, Kuh-e Khorma Kuhi, Kuh-e Simuki, Kuh-e Shah, and Kuh-e Shah. See the Kuh-e Ma'dan map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Ma'dan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Ma'dan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Ma'dan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Ma'dan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Takht-e Shahzadeh 10,660 ft / 3,249 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Shah 13,186 ft / 4,019 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Khorma Kuhi 10,734 ft / 3,272 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Simuki 10,876 ft / 3,315 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Shah 14,213 ft / 4,332 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Shah 11,799 ft / 3,596 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Recent Summits
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain
- North Mountain
- Fletcher Peak