Kuh-e Kurowghli is a 7,766 ft / 2,367 m mountain peak near Zanjān, Zanjan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 223rd highest mountain in Zanjan and the 6173rd highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Guni, Kuh-e Nular, Kuh-e Qater Owzan, Kuh-e Qarakh Qezlar, Kuh-e Suluja, and Kuh-e Di Darreh. See the Kuh-e Kurowghli map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Kurowghli photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Kurowghli SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Kurowghli summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Kurowghli pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Guni 6,654 ft / 2,028 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kuh-e Nular 7,690 ft / 2,344 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kuh-e Qater Owzan 7,503 ft / 2,287 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kuh-e Qarakh Qezlar 7,927 ft / 2,416 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Suluja 8,153 ft / 2,485 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Kuh-e Di Darreh 7,372 ft / 2,247 m 4 mi / 7 km away