Kuh-e Khatun Bargah
Kuh-e Khatun Bargah is a 11,322 ft / 3,451 m mountain peak near Tehrān, Tehrān, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 74th highest mountain in Tehrān and the 383rd highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Yownjehzar, Kuh-e Kasunak, Kuh-e Dar Yuk, Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh, Kuh-e Kafar Rah, and Kuh-e Benvardeh. See the Kuh-e Khatun Bargah map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Khatun Bargah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Khatun Bargah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Khatun Bargah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Khatun Bargah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Yownjehzar 11,476 ft / 3,498 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kuh-e Kasunak 11,925 ft / 3,635 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Dar Yuk 10,449 ft / 3,185 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh 10,354 ft / 3,156 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Kafar Rah 11,917 ft / 3,632 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Benvardeh 11,362 ft / 3,463 m 3 mi / 6 km away