100% Garmabdar, Yoonza Pass
Kuh-e Kasunak is a 11,925 ft / 3,635 m mountain peak near Tehrān, Tehrān, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 43rd highest mountain in Tehrān and the 205th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Kafar Rah, Kuh-e Yownjehzar, Kuh-e Dar Yuk, Kuh-e Khatun Bargah, Kuh-e Marq-e Sar, and Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh. See the Kuh-e Kasunak map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Kasunak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Kasunak SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 8, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Garmabdar, Yoonza Pass.
Others who’ve summited Kuh-e Kasunak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Kafar Rah 11,917 ft / 3,632 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Yownjehzar 11,476 ft / 3,498 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Dar Yuk 10,449 ft / 3,185 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Khatun Bargah 11,322 ft / 3,451 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Marq-e Sar 10,512 ft / 3,204 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh 10,354 ft / 3,156 m 3 mi / 6 km away