Kuh-e Kafar Rah
Kuh-e Kafar Rah is a 11,917 ft / 3,632 m mountain peak near Tehrān, Tehrān, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 22nd highest mountain in Tehrān and the 207th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Marq-e Sar, Kuh-e Kasunak, Kuh-e Yownjehzar, Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh, Kuh-e Morgh-e Sar, and Kuh-e Khatun Bargah. See the Kuh-e Kafar Rah map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Kafar Rah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Kafar Rah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Kafar Rah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Kafar Rah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Marq-e Sar 10,512 ft / 3,204 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kuh-e Kasunak 11,925 ft / 3,635 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Yownjehzar 11,476 ft / 3,498 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh 10,354 ft / 3,156 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Morgh-e Sar 9,760 ft / 2,975 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Khatun Bargah 11,322 ft / 3,451 m 3 mi / 5 km away