Kuh-e Guyan is a 6,812 ft / 2,076 m mountain peak near Zanjān, Zanjan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 475th highest mountain in Zanjan and the 9658th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Kahlan, Kuh-e Sanam Yurdi, Kuh-e Suluja, Kuh-e Qarah Yugush, Kuh-e Guni, and Kuh-e Savar Janqul. See the Kuh-e Guyan map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Guyan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Guyan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Guyan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Guyan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Kahlan 8,409 ft / 2,563 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kuh-e Sanam Yurdi 8,694 ft / 2,650 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Suluja 8,153 ft / 2,485 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Qarah Yugush 7,710 ft / 2,350 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kuh-e Guni 6,198 ft / 1,889 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kuh-e Savar Janqul 6,250 ft / 1,905 m 5 mi / 8 km away