Kuh-e Guyan is a 6,812 ft / 2,076 m mountain peak near Zanjān, Zanjan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9646th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Kahlan, Kuh-e Sanam Yurdi, Kuh-e Suluja, Kuh-e Qarah Yugush, Kuh-e Guni, and Kuh-e Savar Janqul. See the Kuh-e Guyan map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Guyan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Guyan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Guyan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Guyan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Kahlan 8,409 ft / 2,563 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kuh-e Sanam Yurdi 8,694 ft / 2,650 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Suluja 8,153 ft / 2,485 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Qarah Yugush 7,710 ft / 2,350 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kuh-e Guni 6,198 ft / 1,889 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kuh-e Savar Janqul 6,250 ft / 1,905 m 5 mi / 8 km away