Kuh-e Girbaran is a 11,017 ft / 3,358 m mountain peak near Yüksekova, Hakkâri, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Hakkâri , 519th highest mountain in Iran and the 33rd highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Fatemeh Shif, Kuran Daghi, Kuh-e Bardehziv, Bareh-ye Zivan Dagh, Kuh-e Soltani, and Kuh-e Bardeh Rash. See the Kuh-e Girbaran map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Girbaran photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Girbaran SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Girbaran summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Girbaran pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Fatemeh Shif 10,489 ft / 3,197 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kuran Daghi 10,853 ft / 3,308 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Kuh-e Bardehziv 10,154 ft / 3,095 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bareh-ye Zivan Dagh 9,493 ft / 2,894 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Soltani 9,547 ft / 2,910 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Kuh-e Bardeh Rash 9,474 ft / 2,888 m 4 mi / 6 km away