Kuh-e Gili Bolanga
Kuh-e Gili Bolanga is a 8,553 ft / 2,607 m mountain peak in Zanjan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 84th highest mountain in Zanjan and the 3820th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Harmanaser Dagh, Kuh-e Gerdab, Kuh-e Qarya Gush, Kuh-e Darin Kul, Aseman Kuh, and Doroser Dagh. See the Kuh-e Gili Bolanga map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Gili Bolanga photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Gili Bolanga SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Gili Bolanga summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Gili Bolanga pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Harmanaser Dagh 7,650 ft / 2,332 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Kuh-e Gerdab 8,146 ft / 2,483 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Qarya Gush 7,102 ft / 2,165 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Darin Kul 7,949 ft / 2,423 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Aseman Kuh 8,960 ft / 2,731 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Doroser Dagh 7,128 ft / 2,173 m 3 mi / 5 km away