Kuh-e Gav Koshan
Kuh-e Gav Koshan is a 12,487 ft / 3,806 m mountain peak near Gorgān, Golestān, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 121st highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Naqareh Khaneh, Kuh-e Palash, Kuh-e Kahkashan, Kuh-e Emam Abu ol Qasem, Shir Kosh, and Kuh-e Abkesh. See the Kuh-e Gav Koshan map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Gav Koshan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Gav Koshan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Gav Koshan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Gav Koshan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Naqareh Khaneh 11,644 ft / 3,549 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Palash 11,260 ft / 3,432 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Kahkashan 12,395 ft / 3,778 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Emam Abu ol Qasem 11,896 ft / 3,626 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Shir Kosh 8,805 ft / 2,684 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Abkesh 11,565 ft / 3,525 m 4 mi / 6 km away