Kuh-e Chaharkalayeh is a 7,854 ft / 2,394 m mountain peak in Zanjan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 207th highest mountain in Zanjan and the 5914th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Khashchal, Kuh-e Meydan, Kuh-e Valchin, Kuh-e Aseman Gara, Gerdeh Kuh, and Kuh-e Derazchereh. See the Kuh-e Chaharkalayeh map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Chaharkalayeh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Chaharkalayeh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Chaharkalayeh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Chaharkalayeh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Khashchal 8,396 ft / 2,559 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kuh-e Meydan 8,310 ft / 2,533 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Valchin 5,860 ft / 1,786 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Kuh-e Aseman Gara 5,308 ft / 1,618 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gerdeh Kuh 8,754 ft / 2,668 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Kuh-e Derazchereh 9,993 ft / 3,046 m 5 mi / 8 km away