Kuh-e Belqeys is a 10,676 ft / 3,254 m mountain peak in Zanjan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Zanjan and the 718th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e La'l Kan, Kuh-e Owrtayurd, Aq Jabal, Kuh-e Qarah Bolagh, Kuh-e Sanduq Sandaran, and Kuh-e Argun. See the Kuh-e Belqeys map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Belqeys photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Belqeys SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Belqeys summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Belqeys pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e La'l Kan 10,157 ft / 3,096 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Owrtayurd 9,383 ft / 2,860 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Aq Jabal 9,600 ft / 2,926 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Qarah Bolagh 10,784 ft / 3,287 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Sanduq Sandaran 10,820 ft / 3,298 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Argun 9,678 ft / 2,950 m 4 mi / 6 km away