Kuh-e Bardehziv is a 10,154 ft / 3,095 m mountain peak near Yüksekova, Hakkâri, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Hakkâri , 1106th highest mountain in Iran and the 85th highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Bareh-ye Zivan Dagh, Kuh-e Fatemeh Shif, Kuh-e Girbaran, Kuran Daghi, Kuh-e Soltani, and Kuh-e Sarkesh. See the Kuh-e Bardehziv map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Bardehziv photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Bardehziv SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Bardehziv summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Bardehziv pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bareh-ye Zivan Dagh 9,493 ft / 2,894 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kuh-e Fatemeh Shif 10,489 ft / 3,197 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kuh-e Girbaran 11,017 ft / 3,358 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuran Daghi 10,853 ft / 3,308 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Soltani 9,547 ft / 2,910 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Sarkesh 9,170 ft / 2,795 m 3 mi / 5 km away