Kuh-e Aseman Gara
Kuh-e Aseman Gara is a 5,308 ft / 1,618 m mountain peak in Zanjan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 351st highest mountain in Zanjan and the 14460th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Gerow Kul, Kuh-e Arameh, Kuh-e Valchin, Kuh-e Akhvor Kan, Kuh-e Chaharkalayeh, and Kuh-e Ba'i Zak. See the Kuh-e Aseman Gara map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Aseman Gara photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Aseman Gara SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Aseman Gara summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Aseman Gara pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Gerow Kul 5,371 ft / 1,637 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Arameh 6,306 ft / 1,922 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Valchin 5,860 ft / 1,786 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Akhvor Kan 7,464 ft / 2,275 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Kuh-e Chaharkalayeh 7,854 ft / 2,394 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Kuh-e Ba'i Zak 5,427 ft / 1,654 m 4 mi / 7 km away