Kudyat Gharib is a 3,697 ft / 1,127 m mountain peak near Kasserine, Al Qaşrayn, Tunisia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 43rd highest mountain in Tunisia. The nearest peaks are Jabal at Tallah, Jebel Khechem el Kelb, Kudyat Mirfaq, Jebel Khechem el Kelb, Ras Touati, and Jebel Dernaia. See the Kudyat Gharib map, 3D fly around, and the Kudyat Gharib photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kudyat Gharib SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kudyat Gharib summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kudyat Gharib pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal at Tallah 4,346 ft / 1,325 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Jebel Khechem el Kelb 3,588 ft / 1,094 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Kudyat Mirfaq 3,433 ft / 1,047 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Jebel Khechem el Kelb 4,275 ft / 1,303 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Ras Touati 4,016 ft / 1,224 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Jebel Dernaia 3,871 ft / 1,180 m 6 mi / 10 km away