Kucukkaya Tepesi is a 9,413 ft / 2,869 m mountain peak near Uzungeçit, Şırnak, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Şırnak and the 193rd highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Kelmehmet Dagi, Gelincik Tepe, Ihtiyarbasi Tepesi, Serduviyan Tepesi, Kengir Dagi, and Borikan Tepesi. See the Kucukkaya Tepesi map, 3D fly around, and the Kucukkaya Tepesi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kucukkaya Tepesi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kucukkaya Tepesi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kucukkaya Tepesi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kelmehmet Dagi 10,446 ft / 3,184 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gelincik Tepe 10,524 ft / 3,208 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ihtiyarbasi Tepesi 6,997 ft / 2,133 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Serduviyan Tepesi 7,233 ft / 2,205 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kengir Dagi 9,184 ft / 2,799 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Borikan Tepesi 8,247 ft / 2,514 m 4 mi / 7 km away