Koudiat el Guemma
Koudiat el Guemma is a 2,230 ft / 680 m mountain peak near El Khroub, Constantine, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 60th highest mountain in Constantine and the 3929th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Koudiat Smaria, Draa el Djerb, Draa et Taleb, Koudiat el Ardidja, Draa el Djedia, and Koudiat Bou Sekkoum. See the Koudiat el Guemma map, 3D fly around, and the Koudiat el Guemma photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koudiat el Guemma SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koudiat el Guemma summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koudiat el Guemma pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Koudiat Smaria 2,230 ft / 680 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Draa el Djerb 2,291 ft / 699 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Draa et Taleb 2,268 ft / 692 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Koudiat el Ardidja 2,668 ft / 813 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Draa el Djedia 2,255 ft / 687 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Koudiat Bou Sekkoum 2,255 ft / 688 m 5 mi / 8 km away