Koudiat Douret is a 2,443 ft / 745 m mountain peak near El Khroub, Constantine, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 69th highest mountain in Constantine and the 3665th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Koudiat Radia, Koudiat el Mrah, Koudiat Ach el Agab, Koudiat Aichouch, Koudiat el Ardidja, and Koudiat el Rhorf. See the Koudiat Douret map, 3D fly around, and the Koudiat Douret photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koudiat Douret SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koudiat Douret summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koudiat Douret pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Koudiat Radia 2,574 ft / 785 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Koudiat el Mrah 2,566 ft / 782 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Koudiat Ach el Agab 2,466 ft / 752 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Koudiat Aichouch 2,447 ft / 746 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Koudiat el Ardidja 2,668 ft / 813 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Koudiat el Rhorf 2,565 ft / 782 m 2 mi / 3 km away