Koudia Zana is a 6,881 ft / 2,097 m mountain peak near Arris, Batna, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 54th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Bou Tlarmine, Djebel el Guetar, Djebel Aidal, Ras el Mers, Draa Ben Chibane, and Djebel Taguechrirt. See the Koudia Zana map, 3D fly around, and the Koudia Zana photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koudia Zana SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koudia Zana summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koudia Zana pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Bou Tlarmine 6,762 ft / 2,061 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Djebel el Guetar 6,326 ft / 1,928 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Djebel Aidal 5,727 ft / 1,746 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Ras el Mers 5,906 ft / 1,800 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Draa Ben Chibane 5,954 ft / 1,815 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Djebel Taguechrirt 5,885 ft / 1,794 m 4 mi / 6 km away