Koudia Bel Ouara
Koudia Bel Ouara is a 5,992 ft / 1,827 m mountain peak near Tazoult-Lambese, Batna, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 137th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Ras er Rih, Draa es Sedda, Draa Ben Chibane, Ras Bou Serrhil, Djebel Asker, and Koudia Zana. See the Koudia Bel Ouara map, 3D fly around, and the Koudia Bel Ouara photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koudia Bel Ouara SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koudia Bel Ouara summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koudia Bel Ouara pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Ras er Rih 6,261 ft / 1,908 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Draa es Sedda 5,463 ft / 1,665 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Draa Ben Chibane 5,954 ft / 1,815 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ras Bou Serrhil 6,089 ft / 1,856 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Djebel Asker 5,498 ft / 1,676 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Koudia Zana 6,881 ft / 2,097 m 5 mi / 8 km away