Kotaro-yama is a 8,940 ft / 2,725 m mountain peak near Nirasaki, Yamanashi, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Yamanashi and the 46th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Kita-dake, Shirane-san, Kita-dake, Ina-arakura-dake, Kosenjoga-take, Nakashirane-san, and Yokokawa-dake. See the Kotaro-yama map, 3D fly around, and the Kotaro-yama photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kotaro-yama SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kotaro-yama summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kotaro-yama pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kita-dake 10,476 ft / 3,193 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Shirane-san, Kita-dake 10,475 ft / 3,193 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ina-arakura-dake 8,264 ft / 2,519 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kosenjoga-take 9,366 ft / 2,855 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nakashirane-san 10,022 ft / 3,055 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Yokokawa-dake 8,129 ft / 2,478 m 3 mi / 5 km away