Koso Amba is a 11,974 ft / 3,650 m mountain peak near Robīt, Āmara, Ethiopia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Āmara and the 24th highest mountain in Ethiopia. The nearest peaks are Gaso, Wefach'o YeTerara Ch'af, Wek'o Terara, K'want'e Terara, Amba Moka, and Yegura YeTerara Ch'af. See the Koso Amba map, 3D fly around, and the Koso Amba photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koso Amba SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koso Amba summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koso Amba pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gaso 11,430 ft / 3,484 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Wefach'o YeTerara Ch'af 11,187 ft / 3,410 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Wek'o Terara 10,103 ft / 3,080 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- K'want'e Terara 10,386 ft / 3,166 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Amba Moka 8,958 ft / 2,731 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Yegura YeTerara Ch'af 11,464 ft / 3,494 m 19 mi / 30 km away