Koser Gunge is a 18,733 ft / 5,710 m mountain peak near Skārdu, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 40th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 84th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Busper, Gama Sokha Lumbu, Shanasir Pir Gombar, Tongo, Shinlep Bluk, and Marpo Chungi. See the Koser Gunge map, 3D fly around, and the Koser Gunge photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koser Gunge SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koser Gunge summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koser Gunge pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Busper 14,281 ft / 4,353 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Gama Sokha Lumbu 19,489 ft / 5,940 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Shanasir Pir Gombar 15,563 ft / 4,744 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Tongo 18,495 ft / 5,638 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Shinlep Bluk 17,055 ft / 5,199 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Marpo Chungi 15,004 ft / 4,573 m 13 mi / 21 km away