100% Koppen Mountain trail
Koppen Mountain is a 6,031 ft / 1,838 m mountain peak near Cle Elum, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 762nd highest mountain in Washington and the 18714th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Esmeralda Peaks East, Malcolm Mountain, Iron Peak, Gallaher Head, Jolly Mountain, and Hawkins Mountain. See the Koppen Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Koppen Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koppen Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 3, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Esmeralda Peaks East 6,361 ft / 1,939 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Malcolm Mountain 5,440 ft / 1,658 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gene's Peak 6,779 ft / 2,066 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Iron Peak 6,443 ft / 1,964 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gallaher Head 6,335 ft / 1,931 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jolly Mountain 6,443 ft / 1,964 m 3 mi / 5 km away