100% Koppen Mountain trail
Koppen Mountain is a 6,031 ft / 1,838 m mountain peak near Cle Elum, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 827th highest mountain in Washington and the 19678th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Skookum, Esmeralda Peaks East, Esmeralda Summit, Malcolm Mountain, Gene's Peak, and Iron Peak. See the Koppen Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Koppen Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koppen Mountain SUMMIT LOG
5 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 3, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Koppen Mountain trail.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Esmeralda Peaks East 6,361 ft / 1,939 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Malcolm Mountain 5,440 ft / 1,658 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gene's Peak 6,779 ft / 2,066 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Iron Peak 6,443 ft / 1,964 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gallaher Head 6,335 ft / 1,931 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jolly Mountain 6,443 ft / 1,964 m 3 mi / 5 km away