Koh-e Valarkhug is a 15,578 ft / 4,748 m mountain peak near Jarm, Badakhshan, Afghanistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 199th highest mountain in Badakhshan and the 407th highest mountain in Afghanistan. The nearest peaks are Koh-e Speyar, Koh-e Darahchah Bayg, Koh-e Jorm Darah, Koh-e Gogor Dasht, Koh-e Armazdok, and Koh-e Farakhsang. See the Koh-e Valarkhug map, 3D fly around, and the Koh-e Valarkhug photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koh-e Valarkhug SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koh-e Valarkhug summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koh-e Valarkhug pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Koh-e Speyar 17,428 ft / 5,312 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Koh-e Darahchah Bayg 18,077 ft / 5,510 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Koh-e Jorm Darah 17,313 ft / 5,277 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Koh-e Gogor Dasht 15,078 ft / 4,596 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Koh-e Armazdok 15,934 ft / 4,857 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Koh-e Farakhsang 15,925 ft / 4,854 m 5 mi / 8 km away