Koh-e Tendosar is a 17,346 ft / 5,287 m mountain peak near Jarm, Badakhshan, Afghanistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 92nd highest mountain in Afghanistan. The nearest peaks are Sayanar, Aw Doka, Koh-e Farakhsang, Koh-e Darahchah Bayg, Koh-e Armazdok, and Koh-e Valarkhug. See the Koh-e Tendosar map, 3D fly around, and the Koh-e Tendosar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koh-e Tendosar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koh-e Tendosar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koh-e Tendosar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Sayanar 13,825 ft / 4,214 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Aw Doka 13,993 ft / 4,265 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Koh-e Farakhsang 15,925 ft / 4,854 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Koh-e Darahchah Bayg 18,077 ft / 5,510 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Koh-e Armazdok 15,934 ft / 4,857 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Koh-e Valarkhug 15,578 ft / 4,748 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Recent Summits
- Jones Peak
- Storm King Mountain
- Doubletop Mountain
- Jones Peak
- Mount Cilley
- Mount Whiteface
- Black Hill