Koh-e Tendosar is a 17,346 ft / 5,287 m mountain peak near Jarm, Badakhshan, Afghanistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 74th highest mountain in Badakhshan and the 94th highest mountain in Afghanistan. The nearest peaks are Sayanar, Aw Doka, Koh-e Farakhsang, Koh-e Darahchah Bayg, Koh-e Armazdok, and Koh-e Valarkhug. See the Koh-e Tendosar map, 3D fly around, and the Koh-e Tendosar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koh-e Tendosar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koh-e Tendosar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koh-e Tendosar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sayanar 13,825 ft / 4,214 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Aw Doka 13,993 ft / 4,265 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Koh-e Farakhsang 15,925 ft / 4,854 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Koh-e Darahchah Bayg 18,077 ft / 5,510 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Koh-e Armazdok 15,934 ft / 4,857 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Koh-e Valarkhug 15,578 ft / 4,748 m 6 mi / 10 km away