Koh-e Tamasha is a 10,303 ft / 3,140 m mountain peak near Jieshou, Anhui, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4537th highest mountain in Afghanistan. The nearest peaks are Koh-e Taturani, Koh-e Chashmah-ye Safayd, Koh-e Siah Jar, Koh-e Khazinah, Koh-e Awanda, and Koh-e Kharmurdah. See the Koh-e Tamasha map, 3D fly around, and the Koh-e Tamasha photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koh-e Tamasha SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koh-e Tamasha summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koh-e Tamasha pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Koh-e Taturani 9,728 ft / 2,965 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Koh-e Chashmah-ye Safayd 9,982 ft / 3,043 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Koh-e Siah Jar 8,870 ft / 2,704 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Koh-e Khazinah 9,357 ft / 2,852 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Koh-e Awanda 9,456 ft / 2,882 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Koh-e Kharmurdah 9,726 ft / 2,965 m 4 mi / 7 km away