Koh-e Speyar is a 17,428 ft / 5,312 m mountain peak near Jarm, Badakhshan, Afghanistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 87th highest mountain in Afghanistan. The nearest peaks are Koh-e Valarkhug, Koh-e Darahchah Bayg, Koh-e Jorm Darah, Koh-e Gogor Dasht, Koh-e Armazdok, and Koh-e Mianah. See the Koh-e Speyar map, 3D fly around, and the Koh-e Speyar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koh-e Speyar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koh-e Speyar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koh-e Speyar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Koh-e Valarkhug 15,578 ft / 4,748 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Koh-e Darahchah Bayg 18,077 ft / 5,510 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Koh-e Jorm Darah 17,313 ft / 5,277 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Koh-e Gogor Dasht 15,078 ft / 4,596 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Koh-e Armazdok 15,934 ft / 4,857 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Koh-e Mianah 17,840 ft / 5,438 m 6 mi / 9 km away