Koh-e Speyar is a 17,428 ft / 5,312 m mountain peak near Jarm, Badakhshan, Afghanistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 72nd highest mountain in Badakhshan and the 89th highest mountain in Afghanistan. The nearest peaks are Koh-e Valarkhug, Koh-e Darahchah Bayg, Koh-e Jorm Darah, Koh-e Gogor Dasht, Koh-e Armazdok, and Koh-e Mianah. See the Koh-e Speyar map, 3D fly around, and the Koh-e Speyar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koh-e Speyar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koh-e Speyar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koh-e Speyar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Koh-e Valarkhug 15,578 ft / 4,748 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Koh-e Darahchah Bayg 18,077 ft / 5,510 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Koh-e Jorm Darah 17,313 ft / 5,277 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Koh-e Gogor Dasht 15,078 ft / 4,596 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Koh-e Armazdok 15,934 ft / 4,857 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Koh-e Mianah 17,840 ft / 5,438 m 6 mi / 9 km away