Koh-e Jorm Darah
Koh-e Jorm Darah is a 17,313 ft / 5,277 m mountain peak near Jarm, Badakhshan, Afghanistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 94th highest mountain in Afghanistan. The nearest peaks are Koh-e Gogor Dasht, Kuh-e Livzakhm, Koh-e Valarkhug, Koh-e Speyar, Zid Ghar, and Koh-e Varvedasht. See the Koh-e Jorm Darah map, 3D fly around, and the Koh-e Jorm Darah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koh-e Jorm Darah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koh-e Jorm Darah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koh-e Jorm Darah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Koh-e Gogor Dasht 15,078 ft / 4,596 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kuh-e Livzakhm 17,579 ft / 5,358 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Koh-e Valarkhug 15,578 ft / 4,748 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Koh-e Speyar 17,428 ft / 5,312 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Zid Ghar 17,128 ft / 5,221 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Koh-e Varvedasht 12,673 ft / 3,863 m 5 mi / 8 km away