Koh-e Jorm Darah
Koh-e Jorm Darah is a 17,313 ft / 5,277 m mountain peak near Jarm, Badakhshan, Afghanistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 77th highest mountain in Badakhshan and the 97th highest mountain in Afghanistan. The nearest peaks are Koh-e Gogor Dasht, Kuh-e Livzakhm, Koh-e Valarkhug, Koh-e Speyar, Zid Ghar, and Koh-e Varvedasht. See the Koh-e Jorm Darah map, 3D fly around, and the Koh-e Jorm Darah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koh-e Jorm Darah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koh-e Jorm Darah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koh-e Jorm Darah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Koh-e Gogor Dasht 15,078 ft / 4,596 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kuh-e Livzakhm 17,579 ft / 5,358 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Koh-e Valarkhug 15,578 ft / 4,748 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Koh-e Speyar 17,428 ft / 5,312 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Zid Ghar 17,128 ft / 5,221 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Koh-e Varvedasht 12,673 ft / 3,863 m 5 mi / 8 km away