Koh-e Gogor Dasht
Koh-e Gogor Dasht is a 15,078 ft / 4,596 m mountain peak near Jarm, Badakhshan, Afghanistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 231st highest mountain in Badakhshan and the 520th highest mountain in Afghanistan. The nearest peaks are Koh-e Jorm Darah, Kuh-e Livzakhm, Koh-e Valarkhug, Koh-e Varvedasht, Koh-e Speyar, and Koh-e Sparghi. See the Koh-e Gogor Dasht map, 3D fly around, and the Koh-e Gogor Dasht photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koh-e Gogor Dasht SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koh-e Gogor Dasht summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koh-e Gogor Dasht pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Koh-e Jorm Darah 17,313 ft / 5,277 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kuh-e Livzakhm 17,579 ft / 5,358 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Koh-e Valarkhug 15,578 ft / 4,748 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Koh-e Varvedasht 12,673 ft / 3,863 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Koh-e Speyar 17,428 ft / 5,312 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Koh-e Sparghi 16,371 ft / 4,990 m 5 mi / 9 km away