Knockannavea is a 1,312 ft / 400 m mountain peak near Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 451st highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Verschoyles Hill, Slievenabawnoge, Ballymorefinn Hill, Butter Mountain, Saggart Hill, and Corrig Mountain. See the Knockannavea map, 3D fly around, and the Knockannavea photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Knockannavea SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Knockannavea summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Knockannavea pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Verschoyles Hill 1,017 ft / 310 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Slievenabawnoge 1,246 ft / 380 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ballymorefinn Hill 1,686 ft / 514 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Butter Mountain 1,457 ft / 444 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Saggart Hill 1,296 ft / 395 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Corrig Mountain 2,034 ft / 620 m 3 mi / 5 km away