Knights Hill is a 1,699 ft / 518 m mountain peak near Lisbon, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 668th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 48033rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sugarloaf Mountain, Little Black Mountain, Black Mountain, Howe Hill, Jeffers Mountain, and Blueberry Mountain. See the Knights Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Knights Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Knights Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Knights Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Knights Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sugarloaf Mountain 2,510 ft / 765 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Black Mountain 1,722 ft / 525 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Black Mountain 2,782 ft / 848 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Howe Hill 2,667 ft / 813 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jeffers Mountain 2,982 ft / 909 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Blueberry Mountain 2,664 ft / 812 m 4 mi / 6 km away