Klyuchevskaya Sopka is a 15,584 ft / 4,750 m mountain peak in Kamchatka, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Kamchatka and the 9th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Krestovsky, Gora Oval'naya Zimina, Gora Ostryy Tolbachik, Gora Bol'shaya Udina, Vulkan Kharchinskiy, and Gora Gorbataya. See the Klyuchevskaya Sopka map, 3D fly around, and the Klyuchevskaya Sopka photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Klyuchevskaya Sopka SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Klyuchevskaya Sopka summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Klyuchevskaya Sopka pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Krestovsky 9,035 ft / 2,754 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Gora Oval'naya Zimina 10,105 ft / 3,080 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Gora Ostryy Tolbachik 12,047 ft / 3,672 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Gora Bol'shaya Udina 9,580 ft / 2,920 m 21 mi / 34 km away
- Vulkan Kharchinskiy 3,197 ft / 974 m 27 mi / 44 km away
- Gora Gorbataya 3,322 ft / 1,013 m 27 mi / 44 km away