Klein Matterhorn is a 12,740 ft / 3,883 m mountain peak in the Pennine Alps in Valais, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 55th highest mountain in Valais and the 74th highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Chli Matterhorn, Breithorn, Gobba di Rollin, Testa Grigia, Corno del Teschio, and Breithorn (Mittelgipfel). See the Klein Matterhorn map, 3D fly around, and the Klein Matterhorn photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Klein Matterhorn SUMMIT LOG
9 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 24, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Cablecar.
Others who’ve summited Klein Matterhorn
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Chli Matterhorn 12,743 ft / 3,884 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Breithorn 13,661 ft / 4,164 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gobba di Rollin 12,792 ft / 3,899 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Testa Grigia 11,414 ft / 3,479 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Corno del Teschio 11,378 ft / 3,468 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Breithorn (Mittelgipfel) 13,648 ft / 4,160 m 1 mi / 2 km away