Kizil Dag is a 5,189 ft / 1,582 m mountain peak near Şuhut, Afyonkarahisar, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Afyonkarahisar and the 1622nd highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Isiklar Dagi, Kucuksultan Tepesi, Kurtbaba Tepesi, Koca Tepe, Gayrak Dagi, and Kizil Dag. See the Kizil Dag map, 3D fly around, and the Kizil Dag photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kizil Dag SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kizil Dag summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kizil Dag pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Avci Tepesi 7,281 ft / 2,219 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Deve Tepesi 5,992 ft / 1,826 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Kirkpinar Dagi 9,836 ft / 2,998 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Karayelek Dagi 9,135 ft / 2,785 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Yildiz Tepe 9,489 ft / 2,892 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Turnaz Tepesi 5,738 ft / 1,749 m 13 mi / 20 km away