Kizil Dag is a 5,189 ft / 1,582 m mountain peak near Şuhut, Afyonkarahisar, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Afyonkarahisar and the 1596th highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Isiklar Dagi, Kucuksultan Tepesi, Kurtbaba Tepesi, Koca Tepe, Gayrak Dagi, and Kizil Dag. See the Kizil Dag map, 3D fly around, and the Kizil Dag photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kizil Dag SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kizil Dag summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kizil Dag pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Isiklar Dagi 4,091 ft / 1,247 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kucuksultan Tepesi 6,773 ft / 2,064 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Kurtbaba Tepesi 3,689 ft / 1,125 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Koca Tepe 5,664 ft / 1,727 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Gayrak Dagi 4,110 ft / 1,253 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Kizil Dag 6,732 ft / 2,052 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Starr
- Trabuco Peak
- Glendora Mountain
- Mount Sniktau
- Mount Democrat
- Mount Morrison
- Grays Peak
- Thunder Butte