Kita-dake is a 10,476 ft / 3,193 m mountain peak in the Akaishi Mountains in Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Shirane-san, Kita-dake, Nakashirane-san, Kotaro-yama, Aino-dake, Mibu-dake, and Yokokawa-dake. Kita-dake belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Kita-dake map, 3D fly around, and the Kita-dake photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kita-dake SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kita-dake summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kita-dake pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Shirane-san, Kita-dake 10,475 ft / 3,193 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Nakashirane-san 10,022 ft / 3,055 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kotaro-yama 8,940 ft / 2,725 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Aino-dake 10,463 ft / 3,189 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mibu-dake 9,839 ft / 2,999 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ina-arakura-dake 8,264 ft / 2,519 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Shirane-san, Kita-dake
- Recent Summits
- Lamont Point
- Mugu Peak
- Mount Isolation
- Mount Lukens
- Strawberry Peak
- Buck Mountain
- Mugu Peak
- Saddle Peak