Kita-dake is a 10,476 ft / 3,193 m mountain peak in the Akaishi Mountains in Yamanashi, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Yamanashi and the 2nd highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Shirane-san, Kita-dake, Nakashirane-san, Kotaro-yama, Aino-dake, Mibu-dake, and Yokokawa-dake. Kita-dake belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Kita-dake map, 3D fly around, and the Kita-dake photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kita-dake SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Kita-dake
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Shirane-san, Kita-dake 10,475 ft / 3,193 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Nakashirane-san 10,022 ft / 3,055 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kotaro-yama 8,940 ft / 2,725 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Aino-dake 10,463 ft / 3,189 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mibu-dake 9,839 ft / 2,999 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ina-arakura-dake 8,264 ft / 2,519 m 3 mi / 4 km away