Kita-dake is a 10,476 ft / 3,193 m mountain peak in the Akaishi Mountains in Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Shirane-san, Kita-dake, Nakashirane-san, Kotaro-yama, Aino-dake, Mibu-dake, and Yokokawa-dake. Kita-dake belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Kita-dake map, 3D fly around, and the Kita-dake photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kita-dake SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Kita-dake
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Shirane-san, Kita-dake 10,475 ft / 3,193 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Nakashirane-san 10,022 ft / 3,055 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kotaro-yama 8,940 ft / 2,725 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Aino-dake 10,463 ft / 3,189 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mibu-dake 9,839 ft / 2,999 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ina-arakura-dake 8,264 ft / 2,519 m 3 mi / 4 km away