Kirigamine is a 6,316 ft / 1,925 m mountain peak near Suwa, Nagano, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 105th highest mountain in Nagano and the 257th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Kuruma-yama, Kashigari-yama, Washiga-mine, Eimeiji-yama, Hachibuse-yama, and Tateshina-yama. Kirigamine belongs to the Japan 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Kirigamine map, 3D fly around, and the Kirigamine photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kirigamine SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Kirigamine
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuruma-yama 5,774 ft / 1,760 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Washiga-mine 4,982 ft / 1,519 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kashigari-yama 5,323 ft / 1,623 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Eimeiji-yama 3,674 ft / 1,120 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Hachibuse-yama 6,325 ft / 1,928 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Tateshina-yama 8,301 ft / 2,530 m 8 mi / 12 km away