Kirigalpota is a 7,175 ft / 2,187 m mountain peak near Nuwara Eliya, Central, Sri Lanka. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Central and the 3rd highest mountain in Sri Lanka. The nearest peaks are Detanagala New, Elbedda, Preston Hill, Water Fall P. T. New, Dell Number One, and Single Tree Hill. See the Kirigalpota map, 3D fly around, and the Kirigalpota photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kirigalpota SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kirigalpota summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kirigalpota pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Detanagala New 5,518 ft / 1,682 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Elbedda 6,329 ft / 1,929 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Preston Hill 5,503 ft / 1,678 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Water Fall P. T. New 6,403 ft / 1,952 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Dell Number One 5,727 ft / 1,746 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Single Tree Hill 6,588 ft / 2,008 m 11 mi / 18 km away